Our Toronto reputation management services are designed to maintain and protect the online reputation of your business. Speak to our reputation management expert today and revive your company's image!
Reputation management is critical for your business. It can literally make or break you. Your business and brand needs to uphold a positive brand identity in the eyes of your consumers at all times.
Most businesses regularly check on their brand reputation – sometimes daily. A single negative media mention can damage how people perceive a company. This can cause hesitation from potential customers who are looking to purchase your product or service.
With years of experience there is no situation that we can’t handle. Our team of digital marketing experts will handle all negative perceptions about your business online.
Your online business reputation is invaluable. It can make your business soar to new heights just as easily as it can break it down.
Having a solid SEO foundation and quality content on your website is great, but will only get you so far. If consumers have no trust in your business, they probably won’t deal with you.
Some of the most popular online business review websites we help our clients with are:
Anyone can quickly learn about the reputation of any business online using review websites and social media. A simple Google search about any business can instantly give you access to multiple sources of recent experiences customers have had.
Google search results quickly creates an online perception about your business. We ensure that these search results are positive ones.
The following is a breakdown of the reputation management process:
1. Auditing, removing or replying to all negative posts on third-party sites
2. Analyzing customer feedback to improve product and service offerings
3. Proactively respond to customer complaints
4. Optimizing target pages on your website
5. Develop a custom landing page optimized to intake positive reviews
6. Optimizing published content such as customer reviews and industry reports
7. Setting up and optimizing relevant social media channels
8. Creating new content (i.e. websites, videos and pics showcasing positive aspects of your business)
9. Create and submit press releases to news agencies and search engines
10. Serve legal documents when needed ie. take-down requests
11. Gain mentions and links from reliable third party sites
12. Creating, claiming and updating business listings across the web
Regardless of the size of your business, we can help. There is nothing more important than your online reputation and how the online community perceives your business.
When someone searches for your business online, they will see massive amounts of positive content that you would want people to see first.
Check out what some of our recent clients have to say about our Reputation Management services:
After 6 years in business with over 500 clients served, I began to take for granted all the new clients that would walk in my door every week! Then, all of a sudden it stopped!
Sales were down by 60% and I could not understand why. Little did I know that my online reputation had taken a hit with a negative review from an unhappy client.
After sleepless nights, I finally came across the (ORM) online reputation management services offered by The Best Media and decided to start right away.
3 months later, I started to notice new clients walking through my doors again. And after 6 months, everything returned to normal and my online reputation was not much better and so was my the health of my business.
Thank you for all your hard work!
Anabelle Marques – Toronto, Canada