Imagine being 10 years old and having to spend Christmas in the hospital because you’ve been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
For most of us, this is something we’ve never had to face, and it’s terrifying to even think about being in that situation.
I can barely begin to comprehend what it would be like, but I know I’d need companionship and comfort to be able to get through it.
That’s why I’m proud to work for a company that puts its support behind a cause like The Hospital for Sick Children by holding our annual SickKids Toy Drive.
It’s heart-warming to know we’re helping to ensure that every child at SickKids can have toys to play with on Christmas day, providing that little bit of extra comfort that they need.
Check out the message from our CEO below and keep reading for more information on the event.
The Best Media’s Second Annual SickKids Toy Drive
Last year, we were astounded by the generosity of those who attended and helped us to donate nearly $10,000 in toys, books and games.
Thanks to our clients and those who attend this event, we can look forward to continuing to give back to our community more and more every year.
Have a look at the video below to watch us purchase the toys for last year’s toy drive.
This year, we’re eager to make the event bigger and better and hopefully make last year’s donation look like chump change.
But we can’t do it without you.
So, if you want to get involved and help make Christmas that much better for a child in need, we hope to see you at our Second Annual SickKids Toy Drive!
Click here to RSVP and book your tickets to this event now.
- Enjoy entertainment and mouth-watering refreshments, including Hawaiian sliders, Vietnamese rolls, chicken satay, pizza, champagne, mini donuts from SanRemo Bakery and much, much more!
- Those who bring a donation will be eligible to win an Amazon Gift Card worth $500
- Post a photo with our Giant Teddy Bear and tag @thebestmedia for a chance to bring him home
The event is free, but we encourage everyone to bring donations. Here’s how you can donate:
- Bring a new, unwrapped toy to the event and The Best Media will match your gift. If you’re not sure what to bring, have a look at SickKids’ Wish Lists to help you decide!
- Make a financial donation directly to the SickKids Foundation, send the donation receipt to email@example.com and The Best Media will match it 100%
- Just show up to the event and The Best Media will make a donation on your behalf
The donations will be delivered to SickKids on Monday, December 3rd, so stay tuned to our social media by clicking the links at the top of the page and subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch the whole thing unfold.
Watch the video below if you want to see us donate the toys from last year’s toy drive.
Digital Services Donation Incentive
This promotion shaves 50 per cent off the price of some of our most popular digital marketing services and is exclusive to our SickKids Toy Drive attendees.
Purchase one of our social media ads, video production or website design packages and we will use and match 10 per cent of your purchase to give even more to SickKids.
You’ll feel amazing knowing you have a team of experts taking your digital marketing to the next level, all while making a difference in the lives of kids who need our help.
Click here to learn more about this offer.