SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SERVICES
Despite the myriad benefits that are provided to those using social media as a marketing tool, it’s definitely more complex and time-consuming than you’d think. In years past, marketing was arguably much simpler, not least because there were fewer ways to do it. You had a few typical channels through which to advertise, and those were your options. You could run a commercial on TV or in theatres, but this was only possible for large companies that had the budget for it. Or, you could create an ad and place it at a bus stop, on a billboard, or in a magazine, but even this required a sizeable budget.
- Best Online Platforms to Build Your Audience
- Cost Effective
- More Inbound Traffic
- Improved Search Engine Rankings
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Better Brand Loyalty
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Detailed Analytics and ROI Reporting
But, despite the complexity, with the rise of social media, the ability to effectively market has become accessible to more people than ever before. Today, anyone with a smart phone can produce professional quality video, and this opens the door for small businesses and entrepreneurs to market themselves in a way that, in the past, was only available to bigger companies. However, gaining ground using social media marketing is more difficult than just producing a video with your phone. It’s true that anyone can do it, but knowing how to actually leverage these tools to attract attention, generate leads and increase revenue requires some real expertise.
In any case, the statistics surrounding social media are truly staggering. On Facebook, which is used by 22% of the world’s population, there are more than 500,000 comments posted, nearly 300,000 status updates and 136,000 photos uploaded every minute. 88% of businesses with 100 employees or more use Twitter for their marketing, and 74% of Twitter users follow companies for product updates. On Snapchat, more than 400 million snaps are shared every day, and nearly 9,000 photos are shared every second. Looking at these stats, it’s no wonder practically every business is making use of this tool for their advertising campaigns. Let us help to make sure you’re fully equipped to take on the world of social media.
HERE ARE SOME MORE REASONS WHY YOU HAVE TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Social media is one of, if not the best way to boost brand awareness. Study after study shows that information people find on social media influences their shopping habits and increases brand loyalty. What better way to retain faithful customers than with a medium that allows them to not only get regular updates on what your company is doing, but also interact with the brands they love?
- Social media allows you to prove the legitimacy of your business. Social media pages that are consistently updated and regularly interact with followers are seen as more genuine, because they are viewed as having a real interest in interacting with customers. Also, the number of followers you have is a testament to the popularity and relevancy of your brand. On the other hand, if your page hasn’t been updated in a while, this will reflect poorly on your business, and if you never respond to comments, people will think that you don’t care about customer service.
- Speaking of customer service, social media also offers a great opportunity to improve upon and supplement your existing customer service. People regularly use social media to engage companies on any issues or questions they have regarding a product or service. It doesn’t matter if your company already provides customer service through email, phone, Skype, and live chat – if customers can’t get a response to their issue through social media, it makes you look bad, so this is the perfect opportunity to further increase your legitimacy and customer loyalty.
- Most importantly, social media marketing is going to help you increase sales. Just increasing your brand awareness, legitimacy and customer loyalty should be enough to generate sales, but there’s so much more to it than that. Whether it’s promoting your blog and hitting up customers with call-to-actions, providing already loyal customers with links to new products, giving potential customers incentive to buy your product with social media specific promo codes, or using targeted campaigns that show your ads to users that are more likely to be interested in your product, using social media will generate revenue.