Online Reputation Management
Our Toronto reputation management services are designed to maintain and protect the online reputation of your business. Speak to our reputation management expert today and revive your company's image!
Reputation Management –
How Is Your Business Perceived Online?
Reputation management is critical for your business. It can literally make or break you. Your business and brand needs to uphold a positive brand identity in the eyes of your consumers at all times.
Most businesses regularly check on their brand reputation – sometimes daily. A single negative media mention can damage how people perceive a company. This can cause hesitation from potential customers who are looking to purchase your product or service.
With years of experience there is no situation that we can’t handle. Our team of digital marketing experts will handle all negative perceptions about your business online.
How Much Is Your Business Reputation Worth? Everything!
Your online business reputation is invaluable. It can make your business soar to new heights just as easily as it can break it down.
Having a solid SEO foundation and quality content on your website is great, but will only get you so far. If consumers have no trust in your business, they probably won’t deal with you.
DIY Online Reputation Management Package – $300 / Month
- 5 Apps To Manage All Areas Of Your Online Reputation
- Social Media Posting, Scheduling & Lead Generation App
- Customer Voice To Get Customer Reviews
- Consolidated Dashboard
- Save Hundreds Of Hours Per Year
- Show Up Where Your Customers Are Searching
- Hear What Customers Are Saying All Over The Internet
- Control How Your Customers See You Online
Here Are The 5 Apps Included With The DIY
Online Reputation Management Package
1. Reputation Management – Central Hub For All Things Reputation Management:
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
2. Customer Voice – Review Funnel:
- A business tool that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.
- Consumers often search online for a local business with recent reviews and an average review rating of at least four stars. If a business doesn’t fall into that category, there’s a good chance they’re losing potential customers to competitors. To avoid losing sales, it’s important to continuously generate positive reviews while managing the negative ones.
- Help your business shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email
3. Listing Sync Pro (Includes Listing Builder):
- Listing Sync Pro gives you a single dashboard to control how your business appears across the internet. With the click of a button, you can instantly create and update listings across an established network of sites.
- Create and fix listings with the click of a button – Get your business found easily
- Make updates in real-time – Holiday hours, address changes, new payment methods – instantly push these changes to all of your listings from a single dashboard
- Showcase your brand – Entice customers with photos.
4. Social Marketing Pro:
- To be successful on social media you need to post a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with customers across all social channels, for each of your clients.
- Post everywhere from one place: Publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter using a keyword search and engage them with the click of a button!
- Mobile-friendly: Use on any device, any time—this means you can post and respond in the moment, and never miss a beat.
5. Advertising Intelligence
- Use Advertising Intelligence to consolidate reporting from the following platforms: Google Ads (Search, Display); Google Analytics; YouTube Ads; Google Shopping Ads; Gmail Ads; Facebook Ads; Instagram Ads; Messenger Ads; Audience Network Ads
- Bring your Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaigns under one roof – determine what’s working across ad platforms.
- Pinpoint what’s making you money – Advertising Intelligence provides more than the traditional ad metrics and data points. By combining live reporting and unique sales data, you can see your true ROI.
- Smart comparison tools make for smarter campaigns
Online Reputation Management Add-Ons:
We Can Do It All For You And More…!
Done For You Online Reputation Management Service – $700 / Month
Using the Online Reputation Management Tools we just described we will manage 100% of your monthly online reputation management activities.
This will include 4 hours per month, every month covering the following activities:
- Create a Reviews campaign that will request reviews from our clients
- Request reviews from your new client database weekly
- Follow up with previous requests
- Respond to reviews and comments on your social media channels
- Create or update your business listings across 40+ directories
- Monitor anytime your business is mentioned online and respond accordingly
- Full Reports provided
- You will also be able to Login to the App to view all this work and reports
Our Custom Reputation Management Process – Starting At $5,000
The following is a breakdown of the Custom Online Reputation Management Process we use that will guarantee to make you look good online!
1. Auditing, removing or replying to all negative posts on third-party sites
2. Analyzing customer feedback to improve product and service offerings
3. Proactively respond to customer complaints
4. Optimizing target pages on your website
5. Develop a custom landing page optimized to intake positive reviews
6. Optimizing published content such as customer reviews and industry reports
7. Setting up and optimizing relevant social media channels
8. Creating new content (i.e. websites, videos and pics showcasing positive aspects of your business)
9. Create and submit press releases to news agencies and search engines
10. Serve legal documents when needed ie. take-down requests
11. Gain mentions and links from reliable third party sites
12. Creating, claiming and updating business listings across the web
Regardless of the size of your business, we can help. There is nothing more important than your online reputation and how the online community perceives your business.
When someone searches for your business online, they will see massive amounts of positive content that you would want people to see first.
Check out what some of our recent clients have to say about our Reputation Management services:
After 6 years in business with over 500 clients served, I began to take for granted all the new clients that would walk in my door every week! Then, all of a sudden it stopped!
Sales were down by 60% and I could not understand why. Little did I know that my online reputation had taken a hit with a negative review from an unhappy client.
After sleepless nights, I finally came across the (ORM) online reputation management services offered by The Best Media and decided to start right away.
3 months later, I started to notice new clients walking through my doors again. And after 6 months, everything returned to normal and my online reputation was not much better and so was my the health of my business.
Thank you for all your hard work!
Rachel Decker Anabelle Marques – Toronto, Canada
We Control How Your Business Is Perceived Online
Anyone can quickly learn about the reputation of any business online using review websites and social media. A simple Google search about any business can instantly give you access to multiple sources of recent experiences customers have had.
Google search results quickly creates an online perception about your business. We ensure that these search results are positive ones.
Did You Know?
91% of people trust reviews as much as personal recommendations
92% of buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a review
13% of people will buy from a business with a 1-2 star rating
66% of your ability to show up in local search is linked to managing your listings and reputation.
If customers cant find you, they wont choose you. If customers find you but find out you have negative reviews, they wont choose you.
Business owners should have the ability to:
Manage their online reputation from one place
Be found by customers through accurate listings
See what’s being said online and engage in online conversations