If you have a business and don’t have a Facebook account for it, you’re missing out. With 1.49 billion Facebook members worldwide, and 22 billion ad clicks per year, Facebook is providing businesses with huge advertising opportunities.
So, you have a Facebook account. You have some friends and you’ve gained some “likes”. But, how do you increase your audience, and more importantly, keep them interested so they’ll keep coming back for more?
– Ads with images get a much higher click-through rate than those without.
– Keep your text to 20% or less. Ads that cover more than 20% of your image space will not get approved.
– Don’t Ramble. Keep it short. You should trim down your words to somewhere between 100 and 250 characters for optimal engagement. Concise posts tend to perform better than lengthy ones.
– Post ads focusing on quality over quantity.
– Target your Ads to the right audience. Facebook has a ton of unique targeting options for paid ads. You can target audiences by location, age, gender, workplace, relationship status, language, education and more.
– Videos have very high engagement rates, so don’t be shy to use them.
– Type out your own customized ad headline to make the ad more enticing (the automatic setup makes it so the ad headline will be the same as your page’s title). Aside from your image selection, your headline is one of the main ways your ad will make an impact.
You can find more technical information regarding Facebook Ads, such as conversion rates, data reliability and measuring CPC at: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/6-ways-to-improve-your-facebook-ads